1. “Personal information” shall refer to “personal information” as defined in Act on the Protection of Personal Information in Japan, and is information about existing individuals, including the name, date of birth, address, telephone number, and contact information and any information that can identify a specific individual
2. “Records and Characteristic Information” of the Private information refers to the information other than the “personal information” specified above. It refers to the services used, the advertisements history, history of the words searched by the User, search keywords, date and time of use, method of use, usage environment, postal code, gender, occupation, age, user’s IP address, cookie information, location information, individual identification information of the device, etc.
1. When the Users use the Service or other services provided by our business partners such as information providers, advertisers, advertisement distribution destinations (the “Partners), we collect information of the services and software used, products purchased, history of pages and advertisements viewed, search keywords used, date and time of use, usage method, usage environment (including setting information and communication status when using from mobile devices), IP address, cookies, location information, Google Analytics, WEB beacon, access logs, and individual identification information of the devices,
2. We collect information including personal information, related to transaction and payment, which is made between the Users and the Partners or from the websites operated by the Company.
We collect and use information for the following purpose.
1. To provide and operate the services
2. To answer the inquiries from the Users (including ID verification)
3. To send email about new features, updates, campaigns etc. of the Service and the other services provided by the Company.
4. To notify about the maintenance, important notices or to contact the Users when necessary.
6. To use information such as age, gender, hobbies of the User as a judgment material for improving the Service, providing new services, advertisement distribution.
7. To create statistical data such as user usage patterns (It shall be processed in a way that individuals cannot be identified when creating such data.)
9. For the purposes associated with the purposes above.
1. The Company shall change the purpose of the use of the personal information only when it is reasonably recognized that the updated purpose of use is related to the one before update.
2. If the purpose of use is changed, the updated purpose shall be notified to the Users or announced on the Website by the Company.
We will not provide personal information to any third parties without the prior consent of the Users, except for the following cases. However, this does not apply when permitted by Act on the Protection of Personal Information and any other laws and regulations.
1. We provide the information to the extent necessary to execute the business when we outsource a part of the Service.
and provides it to the extent necessary to carry out the outsourced business
2. When we disclose the statistical information collected to provide the statistical information from the information which has been processed to be unable to identify the individuals.
3. When outsourcing the delivery to the Users to a contractor
4. When disclosure or provision is permitted by laws
1. When requested by the identical person to disclose their own personal information, we will disclose it to the identical person. However, if the disclosure falls under any of the following, we may not disclose all or a part of it, and if we decide not to disclose it, we will notify the person.
- When there is a risk of harming the life, body, property or other rights and interests of the person or third party.
- When there is a risk of significant hindrance to the proper implementation of our business
- When it violates other laws and regulations
2. Not with standing the provisions of the preceding paragraph, in principle, we do not disclose information other than personal information, such as history information and characteristic information.
1. If the User’s personal information held by the Company is incorrect, the User can correct, add or delete the personal information (“modify” the personal information) according to the procedure provided by the Company.
2. If we receive a request from the user and determine as necessary to modify, we will correct the personal information.
3. The Company will notify the user when corrections are made, based on the provisions of the preceding paragraph, or when it decides not to make corrections.
1. We will investigate if the identical person requests for suspending or deleting their personal information due to the reasons that it is used beyond the purpose of the use or that it is obtained by fraudulent means.
2. When we determine that the request is necessary by the investigation mentioned above, we will suspend the use of the personal information of the person without delay.
3. When we decide to suspend or not to suspend according to the regulations mentioned above, we will notify the user.
4. Not with standing the preceding two paragraphs, if it takes a large amount of cost to suspend it and there is an alternative way to protect the rights and interests of the user, the alternative measures can be taken.
Curecos Plus Contact Form
In effect from April 15, 2021